Ronel Talks Money: Invest Like Warren Buffett
A most enjoyable Ronel Talks Money interview with Richard Harrington sharing his personal journey from being deep in debt to becoming debt-free to becoming financially free at the age of 24. Quitting his job and becoming a global investor and philanthropist after he studied and applied the investment strategies of Warren Buffett. Richard was featured in the Forbes December 2020 issue alongside his mentor and $80billion stock investor, Warren Buffett.
A few of the questions we answer in this interview
- Share your story with us?
- How important is having mentors, financial education and building a network to achieve financial success?
- What do you admire about Warren Buffet?
- Share with us a few tips from the Warren Buffet investment strategy?
- Passive income versus passive wealth?
- What is your view in terms of investing – a focussed asset class versus diversification?
- For a novice who would like to start investing in shares but have no idea how to analyse companies / shares – where to start?
- Do you need a lot of money to start investing in shares?
- Best ways to mitigate your risks when investing in the stock market?
- Forbes – how to profit from a recession?
- SA market or USA market or both?
- Importance of timing the market – when to buy or sell?
- Good industries to invest in right now?
- Tips for people who want to become financially free?
To connect with Richard Harrington
To open your account on the EasyEquities platform to start investing in shares – click below