Ronel Talks Money: Book Review – Destination Wealth
In this Ronel Talks Money show we review the book, Destination Wealth by author Dave Fisher. The book discusses the 5 financial success secrets including financial context and how it impacts on financial success. Dave is a Certified Financial Planner ®. His thirty years of experience has culminated in a wealth of financially successful clients. Together with his partner, Andrew Dugmore, Dave has established the Fisher Dugmore Group of financial services companies.
A few of the questions we answer in this interview:
- Tell us more about the financial context of people i.e., abundance vs scarcity mindset? Why most lotto winners will lose their money.
- What tips will you give somebody to transform their financial context?
- The importance of mentorship to transform your financial context and create wealth.
- It is pointless to increase your income if you going to spend it all.
- Importance of physical health in relation to wealth creation.
- Financial intelligent people never stop learning about money – how important is financial education?
- Building wealth and saving money are not the same thing.
- The importance of budgeting in wealth creation
- Your advice on cash versus credit card.
- One of your 5 secrets for financial success is about giving back and leaving a legacy. Why do you believe this is important?
- What is the overall message you want to leave the readers of Destination Wealth with?